a wink and a smile is dedicated to providing stimulating eyewear for expressive individuals.
Our eyewear consultants are trained to select frames and lenses that fit each patient’s individual lifestyle needs. a wink and a smile provides a premium line of optical frames, spectacle lenses, and contact lenses for all ages.
— What looks best with the shape of your face?
— What colors work well with your skin tones?
— Which materials do you like: metals, plastics, or a combination?
— What type of looks are you after: Bold? Conservative? Artsy? Sophisticated?
Do you dare to make a fashion statement?
A wide selection of fashionable eyewear, sunglasses, sun clips, sports eyewear, and sporty eyewear is available. Feel free to try on as many eyeglasses as you like. Our mission is to provide you with the ultimate look you will love!
Includes: Bvlgari – Burberry – Coach – Dolce & Gabbana – Fendi – Gucci – Jack Spade – Kate Spade – Lafont – Marc by Marc Jacobs – Adidas – Persol – ProDesign Denmark – Prada – Ray-Ban – Maui Jim – Silhouette – Tiffany & Co. – Hugo Boss – Versace – Tory Burch
at a wink and a smile, we pride ourselves on our contact lens specialist’s ability to guide our patients to the right contact lens.
Today there are more convenient and healthy contact lens choices than ever before. Whatever your vision challenge, it can probably be met with an array of specialty contact lenses for individual vision needs.
At a wink and a smile, we can take the confusion out of which lenses are right for you. Multi-focal, toric, dailies, monthly lenses, colors, and RGPs. Let us help you to find the right type of lens for you.
- Bifocal and Multi focal Contact lenses – If you dislike bifocal eyeglasses, you have many contact lens options.
- Toric Contact Lenses for Astigmatism – Contact lenses for patient with astigmatism.
- Daily Disposable Lenses – Most popular type of lenses in our office. Find out why patients who try these never want to go back.
Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own, never to appear again.
If your eye doesn’t look normal, feel good, or see well, you should call us.
- We offer adult and pediatric eye exam.
- We offer free trial lenses to ensure the success of finding the right contact lens for you.
- Computer Vision Syndrome: Many individuals experience eye discomfort and vision problems while viewing a computer screen for extended periods.
- Early identification of ocular diseases
- Early detection of Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts
- We accommodate eye emergencies, such as Pink Eye/Red Eye
- Co-management of your Lasik, cataract, and other ocular surgery
- Dry eye treatment
- Astigmatism diagnosis and treatment